I ran across a few things that I needed to update and have posted them here as well.
Notable changes include:
- Added Pipeline Component property of Extension. This allows you to specify what extension you want to place at the end of your encrypted file. The default value is PGP.
- Added capability to decrypt a signed message.
- Updated decryption to handle other than .PGP extension. Previously hard coded to remove only the .pgp from the filename.
- Updated TestFixture form to be more user friendly. You can now specify where you want your output file to be generated.
- Minor code changes that don't necessarily affect logic, but may improve performance.
[UPDATED - 9/11/2007] - It was brought to my attention that I did not include instructions for obtaining the crypto.dll file. In my original post, I mentioned that you had to download the Bouncy Castle source code as I didn't feel it was appropriate for me to distribute it. Also, you will need to strongly name the assembly. I have updated the readme.txt file with the same message. Sorry for any confusion.
[UPDATED - 7/28/2009] - File locations have been updated and should be available for download.